Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sisters


Yes, it has been 21 days since Christmas but I have a few pictures I haven't put up yet related to my trip over the holidays so you'll have to bear with me.

I was able to spend quite a bit of time with my sister over the holiday. She is 7 years younger then I am, has one son who is 7 years old, is a manager at a boutique bakery/market, loves tatoos and I love her a lot. My mom loved dressing us alike, especially for Easter and Christmas. I think when I turned 9 or 10 I told my mom no more dressing like my little sister. I think I spoiled a lot of fun for my mom - sorry mom.

While visiting her we went on 2 hikes (one short, one longer) had some great meals, saw Sherlock Holmes (great movie), did some cleaning at her house and just hung out.

This is a picture of us in the lobby of the wonderful Grand Lake Theater in Oakland, CA. One of the few remaining theaters complete with giant Wurlizter Organs that comes up through an opening in the stage. It has an Egyptian revival style - very gorgeous theater.

Love you lots sister! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment