Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Birthday near Baltimore

Malan Goodsen turned 4 years old on January 9, 2010! She selected her theme: Fancy Nancy and designed her cake. Yes - it is totally true. Malan selected the colors of the cake, hearts, stars and the pearls around the edges. She rolled out the fondant, cut out the pieces, painted the backs and carefully placed each piece. Her aunt Becky made her name and Malan insisted it stand up around the edges. I brought all the stuff for the cake in my suitcase from Dallas, borrowed from Aunt Becky. The special letters I carried carefully in my purse - making it safely through TSA security. I made each little girl a pink or purple tutu skirt. Each young lady designed a special necklace - played pin the dot on the lady bug - had mini sandwiches - read Fancy Nancy stories - danced to music and ate mini-cupcakes. It was a blast! Enjoy some fun pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment