Saturday, May 1, 2010

Joys of Homeownership

I already posted this on Facebook but thought I'd memorilize it on my blog. So Thursday night when I dashed home to grab my choir music much to my surpries a huge tree limb was in my pool!

So I tried pulling it out to no avail. So I jumped in the pool and got down under it and hefted it up onto the deck! Then rushed off to choir practice. The next day as I was leaving my neighbor, Ed, was outside and i asked him if I could borrow a saw from him Well, he actually went and cut up my tree limb - at least a good part of it.

Today I bought a bow saw and finished it off. Right now the branches are stacked on the side of my house waiting for the third full week of the month which is when the city will pick up large trash items.
I felt like a pioneer woman ... Did I mention that I jumped in the pool in my birthday suit! :)

1 comment: