So it is amazing how many things I've lived without the past three years as I've been a renter. I'd forgotten just how much stuff it takes to care for a home. Since I moved in April 16th I've bought the following:
step ladder
bow saw
4 new light fixtures
6 gallons of paint
Paint stuff
rake
outdoor push broom
umbrella
hedge trimmer
outdoor extension cord ...
Oh yes - washer, dryer and refridgerator
Then there is the pool. Who knew a bucket of chlorine tabs was over $100! And I still need to figure out how to flush out the pump since it really isn't pulling the water as it should.
But I'm loving every minute of this and really enjoy spending time here and can't wsit to come home each day to my house! Please come visit any time! xo tori, mom grandma tori
No comments:
Post a Comment