My first issue of Woman'ts Day was in my mailbox today! I decided that since I will have a permanent address (hopefully) for a while I'd actually subscribe to a magazine. As you may recall from a previous post as a "thrift measure" I stopped buying magazines. Well, subscribing to one is MUCH cheaper. I can't wait to crack it open and read it before I go to sleep. It is also a wonderful insomnia aid. If I wake up too early reading Woman's Day can help quiet my mind and get back to sleep.
For years I couldn't wait until the November issue came out. This was always a big issue - with the annual section on gifts to make by hand. It always gave me lots of ideas and projects for gifts to make for family and friends. However, I don't think they print this issue anymore. Too bad. Maybe I'll write and ask the editor why not?
Some of my other favorite magazines are Family Circle, Good Housekeeping, Ladies Home Journal, Newsweek, O, Martha Stewart Living and People (I did the crossword all the way through on my last flight!)
What is your favorite magazine?
oh yes... "Woman's Day" is one of my all-time faves. Can't get ENOUGH!!
ReplyDelete-Chris.