Despite being sick with a cold all day yesterday, today I accomplished a lot Started off getting my christmas tree decorated. If I can muster up a picture I will.
Then I raked, swept and mowed up three bags of leaves off my tiny front yard. And there are still many more to pick-up. I love living with all these trees but really - how many leaves are there.
After that I took apart the pool filter and cleaned it. This is quite a job entailing taking the filter apart - hosing down all the filters (4) and then putting it all back together again. Luckily it was a warm day in the low 60's so it wasn't too bad doing this in December. However, let's hope I don't have to do this again until Spring!
Now a little nap before our second concert this evening. Love my house!
madam could you please tell me how to raise fund for social serice and presently we need fundraising technique for disaster relief could u please give us your ideas to better approch
ReplyDelete