Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow and my pool

Crazy Dallas weather! Today the sun is shining but not after we have had 4 days straight of subzero weather. I can't wait to see my electric bill ... not. I feel bad for all the businesses who planned on hosting the thousands who were coming here for the Super Bowl on Sunday but probably had their flights cancelled.

What happened is it started raining, then sleeting, then a sheet of ice covered everything. So no school busses, school closed ... work closed. The craziest thing was the huge snow storm that dropped 6 inches on Thursday night. You can see it for yourself. My poor pool pump has been working over time. Finally this morning the kitchen faucet thawed out enough to start running again. Yeah!!!!! No burst pipes!

Super Bowl Sunday should be dry and sunny. However, I think another storm is rolling in on Tuesday ... sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment