Friday, February 19, 2010

My New Home

Well, not quite yet, but soon. This represents at the same time freedom and an opportunity to put down roots. It is also probably the best time in history to buy a home. I've locked in at a 4.74% interest rate. I can hardly believe it!


While some of the designer touches are not my taste overall the house is perfect for me. It is 1400 square ft, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths - one car garage on a cul-de-sac in a great area of Dallas. Another hope is that this will be a place my children and grandchild will enjoy coming to.






1 comment:

  1. How exciting to buy a home! It looks like a perfect, cozy place, with a pool too? Wow! I'm really happy for you. Thanks for letting me read your blog and get acquainted with your life in Dallas..
    Love ya,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete